10 Tricks to Appear a Machau 4th Yearite.
Sarcasm may or may not be intended. Humor definitely intended.
- Recount that one funny backstage story during the fest. You know when you were running around distributing water bottles, and then you sneaked in to meet the performer?
2.Wear a hoodie with “Mentor”, “Project Lead”, “Head of XYZ” stamped on it’s back.
3. Use “Been there, done that” multiple times during a conversation.
4. When they ask a question you don’t know the answer to say, “Chal khokha pe chai peekar aate”.
[Khokha is a small street market near IIT Guwahati which serves the best tea]
5. Tell them about your plans of that ultra-cool much needed latest tech club you wanted to open, but how it is too late now.
6. Tell them how awesome is that online prototyping tool you used once. Make sure the name sounds extraordinary and they have not heard it before. [applicable to design wale]
7. Use sticky notes and Venn diagrams to make your point [applicable to design wale]
8. Fill your Facebook intro with all the clubs/events you ever were a part of. Even if you went to just to their introductory session, because you were forced to by your hostel senior.
9.Exclaim, “Start up khol le tu” on their every idea.
[“Start a startup”]
10. This one is important. Tell them, “CPI se kuch nahi hota, lekin CPI se hi sab kuch hota hai, lekin nahi hota”. Deep.
[CPI doesn’t matter, but CPI is all that matters]
That’s all the tricks for now,
(Character credit to Freepik.com)